Serious thought or consideration.
Reflection is a journaling app for Mac that keeps personal content private.
What makes Reflection different:
- Clean and minimalist user interface.
- Designed as a true journal (not a collection of notes).
- Stores all content in plain text files on user's computer.
- Does not send content to any server (cloud).
- No hidden features or costs, you get everything right away.
Reflection can help you:
- Use separate journals to create isolated spaces for daily reflections and work journals.
- Create and organize journal entries easily.
- Use labels to browse entries by topic.
- Bookmark the most important entries to access them quickly.
- Browse your entries month by month.
- Format text using simple and effective Markdown syntax.
"Pain plus reflection equals progress." – Ray Dalio
Designed and developed after using paper & digital journals for 10+ years, Reflection is here to make journaling more enjoyable and effective.
What people are saying:
"This app looks perfect." - Risa
"I've just started using your app for work and it's fantastic." - Thomas
"Excellent application." - Antoine
"Reflection is the best because it's simple, sleek, and it does the job perfectly." - Jen
"You have created a fantastic app." – Valadie
To report bugs, share feedback or just to say hi, contact me directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org.