(Photo: at home by the river, enjoying yerba mate in still wild nature)
I create music that tells stories about natural ecosystems with the aim to understand and appreciate their magic.
A few facts about me:
- Since 2012 I was blogging for various personal and business blogs. This personal website is very new and has little content yet, but new posts are on the way.
- I have a tiny house in a beautiful place in Lithuania and love the idea of a tiny house as a tool to learn how to consume less and connect with nature.
- Creating music and improvising is my passion. I was playing musical instruments since age 5.
- I have performed my music live and as a DJ at amazing festivals: Yaga Gathering, Menuo Juodaragis, and others since 2012.
- Also, I have performed my ambient music at dozens of ambient sleep sessions (and enjoyed it so much).
- Published a book on Amazon 4 years ago.
- I love forests, birds, small rivers and fly fishing.
- Co-founder of Tipi.
Thanks and have an amazing day!